Ajyal America (www.ajyalamerica.com) is committed to complying with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied or posted on Ajyal America (www.ajyalamerica.com) in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We will review and investigate all notices that comply with the requirements above. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyrights.
If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
Please allow 1-3 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.
AJYAL AMERICA is the Muslim American community platform dedicated to fostering a strong community through sharing, learning and growing together. Our slogan, “Expanding minds, together,” reflects our mission to bring people together and provide a space for learning and growth.